This document explains the types of information that is collected by Clerkenwell Computers and how we may use it.
We may collect and store the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Personal preferences and interests.
We will not disclose any personal information to any third parties, unless we are required to, by law.
We use tracking cookies to monitor our web pages and to help us improve our services.
You can disable these cookies through your browser settings at any time.
Clerkenwell Computers follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies are used to store information including our visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the reliability of any external information.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Clerkenwell Computers needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Clerkenwell Computers permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Clerkenwell Computers legitimate interests
- Clerkenwell Computers needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent